Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I will google Plus Local Business REVIEW via my profile of 40k


I will use my personal profile with over 40k followers. I'd like to help you by submitting a testimonial or review *you write* to your Google Plus Local Page (formerly Google Places). Most people nowadays investigate reviews & testimonials before making a purchase or scheduling a scheduled visit with you. You choose the star rating 0-5 Extra 1 If you want me to *write in my words* for you browse the extras below!: ) Extra 2 share the review and a link to your business page to my 40k followers. When you have questions just send me a note and I'll do exactly what I can to suit your needs. Thanks!
https://www.fiverr.com/atlcomputerdude/google-plus-local-business-review-via-my-profile-of-40k

No comments:

Post a Comment