Thursday, July 12, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note AT&T SGH-I717 Support - Device does not support software upgrading via Kies - Android - Atlanta Computer Dude

Samsung Galaxy Note AT&T SGH-I717 Support - Device does not support software upgrading via Kies - Android - Atlanta Computer Dude

Click the link above to read full article.


Samsung Galaxy Note AT&T SGH-I717 Support Device does not support software upgrading via Kies
Well that doesn't mean the world will end, or that facebook will melt because the ice cream sandwich (ICS) apocalypse has arrived. I had the same issue and fixed it. I have included some instructions and links below.
I717UCLF6 Original ICS 4.0.4 Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note AT&T SGH-I717
I717UCLF6/I717ATTLF6/I717UCLF6/I717UCLF6 latest AT&T Samsung Galaxy NOTE SGH-I717 Official Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Software Update from Kies.
Here’s the firmware info:
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717
Country: USA
Carrier: AT&T
Product Code: ATT
Latest firmware: I717UCLF6/I717ATTLF6/I717UCLF6/I717UCLF6
PDA: I717UCLF6
CSC: I717ATTLF6
MODEM: I717UCLF6
Android version: v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build: 6/26/2012 10:55:43 AM
For advance users, testers, modders and developers out there you can have a look, test or do some cooking using the original stock ROM: I717UCLF6 Original Stock ICS 4.0.4 Firmware .
Odin3_v3.07USB Driver
How to manually install I717UCLF6 ICS 4.0.4 Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717
- Back-up all important data stored from the device
- Make sure the battery is fully charge
- Use PC runs with Windows OS and good USB serial port
- Grab stock ROM, USB driver and Odin
- Extract the downloaded stock Firmware
1) Run Odin
2) Click on the PDA button, then load the I717UCLF6_I717ATTLF6_I717UCLF6_HOME.tar.md5 (This file is found only after it is unzipped)
3) The “Re-partition” checkbox SHOULD NOT be checked **Important**
4) Reboot the Galaxy Note in Download Mode: Turn it off > (Press Volume Down+Home+Power button) then Press Volume Up when the Warning message appear
5) Connect the phone to PC, using the supplied USB cable
6) Hit “START” button to begin flashing
7) Wait until the flashing finishes (DO NOT ever interrupt the process once already started)
Make factory reset after completely rebooted if ever encountered bootloops
Enjoy!
Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment